ponzi

it's such a disservice to myself that i haven't really been writing as frequently as i've done in the past year. not that it's a money-making endeavor, nor is there a following that hangs on to my every word. i could quit this blog just as i've done with all of my social media accounts and there wouldn't be any discernible difference with the lives of those in my social circle. but it's really a personal pursuit, it's one of the avenues that allow me to effectuate myself onto the world by giving me purpose and capacity to express my existence. writing proves that i am my own person. i'm not bound by a limited number of characters per thought, nor am i expressing myself through filters and templates. this is as free as free speech can be. while i've accumulated a good deal of rust for being out of it for some time - my thought process, i find, are not as sharp as before - i'm all too familiar with being back at bad again that i've set up a conducive enough base camp to begin my climb one more time.

just as we roll into another revolution around the sun, we take the first step back as we start in square one.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

an ode to rubenesque figures

dark side of the gym

time space continuum