fall down seven

i'm just furious all the time and it's unhealthy.

that's why i sincerely appreciate those who sense something's wrong and are willing enough to lend a helping hand. i wear my pride up to the nines and one of the last few things i'll do is to ask for help, perhaps i've conditioned the people around me that i'm deranged enough to throw myself into mischief that almost always invariably land me in a ditch that i will forcibly dig myself out from without asking assistance.

it gets lonely, but i've always found it most convenient.

just as 711's microwaveable meals are the most convenient thing since instant noodles, designing for a lonely life isn't the most fulfilling. having been broken beyond repair affords me the opportunity to rebuild myself in a different direction. it's a setback, yeah, but growing into something you shouldn't be is a significantly worse alternative to being momentarily stalled to pick up the pieces.

and this time around, my heart is open to grab onto someone else's hand to rise back up.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

an ode to rubenesque figures

dark side of the gym

time space continuum