this journey of mine

i'm self-assured enough to stand on my own two feet after a break up.

i pride myself on a uniquely headstrong individuality that resonates true to my core - a brand. one that wears being weird on my sleeve, embracing any and all reactions both good and bad, rolling with the punches, never concealing any scars.

as self-help-y as it sounds, i'm centered on who i am and what i stand for.

yeah sure, there are things i'll miss out on, i'll feel left out from, things that will pass me by as the clock of life ticks away. but as long as i've done a thorough reevaluation of my life after hitting rock bottom, as long as i stay true to what genuinely matters to me, as long i stay open to the beauty of life's limitless possibilities...

i will never regret every step of my heart's quest

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

an ode to rubenesque figures

dark side of the gym

time space continuum