my dear, i've been used

she never apologized.

after months and months of making me think that everything was my fault, for making me think that i've been the worst person to ever treat her, for pointing out how much she didn't need me nor have me as her priority.

and all the while, she's been getting all that she needs from someone else while maintaining the convenience of our relationship.

that's just vile.

arguably, i may have also been wrong here. i wasn't affectionate enough, i didn't shower her with attention, i may not have been putting in the right effort. unfortunately for me, the man i'm up against has a wife and kids to go home to where he can get that stability and emotional support - for all the hardships i went through in the relationship, she barely gave any.

i had nothing to go on, nothing to hold on to.

but i don't blame her, she prioritized herself more than anything else. and i just simply chose the wrong person to love.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

an ode to rubenesque figures

dark side of the gym

time space continuum