frigid fortress of an eternal flame

i was never one to be jealous of other guys.

i demand a wholehearted commitment from my partner so it's never in my nature to second guess a girl's interaction with other men. having had this blow up where she was cheating unbeknownst to me while maintaining the balancing act of being the mother to my supposed kid, i'm not about to start being an obsessively jealous partner. there will be no over-corrections. i won't mistrust other people by default. a lot of their history explains the person they are today and the person they will become.

it's too simple-minded to generalize all women as bitches and all men as trash. no, there's beauty in everyone.

nevertheless, i maintain my hardline stance on never being jealous because the moment my partner shows disloyalty she automatically becomes a good riddance. i have no room in my heart to keep dissidents. i will be mercifully accepting of deeply flawed individuals, but the moment their coats turn, they might as well bleed in it until death.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

an ode to rubenesque figures

dark side of the gym

time space continuum