conversion rate

i loved intensely.

she was my priority. she was the highlight of my day. she was the only one worth suffering for. she was my sole devotion.

i loved intensely. more than i thought i could.

she was the most consequential thing in my life. she was the reason for the many positive changes i adopted. she was the reason why i am a totally changed man from what the closest people in my life had known of me.

i loved intensely. more than i thought i could. but it wasn't reciprocated.

she took me for granted. she saw only the value i brought to the relationship. she never wanted to struggle and fight through life together. she didn't have the commitment. she only took and barely returned. and in the end she treated me like a disposable napkin - bloodied, having served its purpose, thrown into the trash. and a napkin is the last thing she needs now.

i loved intensely. more than i thought i could. but it wasn't reciprocated. so now i hate intensely.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

an ode to rubenesque figures

dark side of the gym

time space continuum