a burning manifesto

i don't blame the sugar daddy.

there wasn't a relationship between me and him. if anything, it was adversarial. but what he does with his dick, it's out of my hands. he's off the hook. i have no intention to ruin his family life, and the lives of other people who are involved.

if there's anyone that i sincerely seek revenge from, it's my former partner.

summarily, i'll slowly shed my severe sense of sadness, however my principles persist: detractors deserve destruction.

i will not have a heart for her, nor will i have a heart for the innocent kid even if it turns out to be mine. fact of the matter is the kid will be part of my former partner, and it makes that creature half of who i hate, and it likewise deserves my vengeance.

and if in the end my intense feelings fade, i'm certain it won't be replaced with kindness. i'm one that derives pleasure from other people's suffering. and i will do my best to find something of value in every endeavor i exert my energy into.

i don't feel bad knowing that it's in my hands that a ruined future can be averted.

what i will feel bad about is if i continue to let people fuck me over.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

an ode to rubenesque figures

dark side of the gym

time space continuum