dying man's song

I just got off a screaming phone conversation with my girlfriend. Ex -- maybe, it's not the first time we'll break up, so it's not farfetched.

God my throat hurts. That's how bad i screamed over the phone.

It just gets horribly enraging when she makes almost anything i say something bad implied about her. be it innocuous or not. she always has something negative to take away from things.

I'm likewise calling myself out on my own shit. I'm perhaps one of the worst people anyone can have a civil conversation with. There is a lot of things so wrong about me that i firmly believe i should be nowhere near a long term romantic relationship.

She just so happens to be quite forgiving. I'm not. I have a limited set of forgiveness to give. So you can just imagine how hard it is to live with a failure such as myself.

I'm just extremely exhausted.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

an ode to rubenesque figures

dark side of the gym

time space continuum