weekstarter

i haven't had my tea, so i'm not entirely productive yet.

i try to regularly write here to purge off my depression. i manage to impede the manifestation of melancholy cause happiness is indeed a choice. but it doesn't mean the sadness simmering underneath it all evaporates itself out. it's been there, as it has always been, and i doubt it'll ever disappear.

i just feel that sometimes i'm not entirely honest with other people. while i do my best to always come from a place of genuineness, sometimes i simply surrender sensitivity to my personal sorrows and force myself to be fully engaged with whatever interaction i'm in. and it's that having to expend that energy for others while no one satisfactorily having my back is what truly exhausts the hell out of me.

it's a monday morning and i'm done with my cup of tea, let's hope the next cup gets the job done.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

an ode to rubenesque figures

dark side of the gym

time space continuum