resignation

i've gotten to the point where i feel like i should resign from work. it wasn't a feeling that gradually grew and hit its limit, it's more like an overnight thing that came out of nowhere.

"mondays always excite me" was my line. and i really meant it, i loved my job. but somehow despite loving what i do, i fell into a series of screw ups and now i want to commit professional seppuku by handing in a resignation letter. but seeing as i work in government, even the resignation process is highly bureaucratic. so it will take a bit of time to finalize.

maybe it's my intense love for the job that led me to want to resign. that i can't bring myself to stay in this position because i have brought a great deal of shame and shown a shitload of ineptitude. and this job i have deserves someone better.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

an ode to rubenesque figures

dark side of the gym

time space continuum