clang associations

social media is such a front.

despite disparaging derisions on the disingenuousness that social media promotes, i'm still not entirely above it. there's still a degree of curatedness in what i decide to press "publish" on. i sure as shit am not as colorful as may seem to be, because my life has been pretty melancholically monochromatic recently. i might as well be a person with disability with my inability to sincerely perceive any form of vibrancy. i could have just easily printed out all of my recent blog entries and attach it as supporting documents in my admission papers to a mental health institution.

that ought to get me some discounts in food establishments, cinemas and parking.

i definitely need a good self-care routine now cause somehow i've lost a dangerous amount of weight, i've had bruises that lasted me for months, and i've grown eyebags too big to even fit in the overhead compartment. but in a lot of ways, it's perhaps a matter of me shooting myself in the foot. for all the blame i've thrown, part of me recognizes i have my fair share of faults, and there's also this extremely irrational part of me that has difficulty discerning a reasonable amount of punishment i have to impose on myself - a sort of self-flagellating, but then again the satanic faith doesn't believe in that.

for all the procedures to promote propaganda to portray a positive persona, sometimes silence serves us the serenity for the required respite to remain on the road to recovery.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

an ode to rubenesque figures

dark side of the gym

time space continuum