no combo breaks

someday i will forgive her.

perhaps through courage, perhaps through generosity, or perhaps simply because i wouldn't care anymore.

no matter the method i use to get there, no matter how long it takes, the goal is to find my peace someday.

almost a month detached from the traumatic experience, i'm slowly seeing that her beastly betrayal doesn't truly affect my circumstances moving forward. i've effectively eliminated her from my existence. and just like an unused muscle, through her absence, my affection will atrophy, which will allow me to achieve absolution.

my future is in my hands. i dictate my happiness. having known myself better from seeing how big of a heart i actually hold, i have hope that i can harness this capacity to harbor harmonious relationships, and in my own way, make the world a better place.

except for those that mess with me and the company they keep.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

an ode to rubenesque figures

dark side of the gym

time space continuum