Best room

I'm perpetually depressed and cynical. Perhaps, it's all a huge call for help in this phase of my life.

Adult life is so tiring with the estrangement from authenticity as you grow older. Sincerity becomes such a rarity these days. Hell, i even question the sincerity of the people i claim to love - if that's not any indication that I'm fundamentally fucked up, then the world itself is such a terrible place to be in.

I used to be so honest with myself. I can't stomach the fact that I've become disingenuous to my core. And that's what I've always been preaching to people, is that the last person you should lie to is yourself. But look at me now.

It's never to late though, I'm still alive and i can make a conscious decision to be real now.

Help me.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

an ode to rubenesque figures

dark side of the gym

time space continuum