excellent job

the most feasible is jumping off a building, skull first into the ground. but where?

my office building is a six storey opportunity to be six feet underground. but then again, my corpse will be too dilapidated to be coffin-worthy. but hey, it’s not gonna be my problem anymore.

other than that, i don’t seem to have any access to any roofdecks.

i could just never let go of a floored gas pedal. although that’s too much collateral damage for a simple goal. but hey, not gonna be my problem anymore.

i don’t want to slice the veins off my forearms. i hate sharp objects on my skin. i dreaded the vaccine. man, i wish i was one of lucky few to have needed ventilators.

there’s a half empty bottle of sleeping pills on my desk. i’ll keep that on the list. i’m a pussy anyway.

a gun would’ve been quick and easy. but getting a license for one will take a long and hard time.

i need trusses for a noose. we have our unfinished attic that never got a ceiling. that’s feasible.

or i could just let my excuses lead me to a slow death.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

an ode to rubenesque figures

dark side of the gym

time space continuum