ophiuchus

I was born under aries, but the prospect of going to a new destination leaves me anxious. I don't like being the absolute center of attention. Neither do I make any effort to be the life of the party.

I wasn't born under taurus, but I diligently keep a personal book of cash flow I love being deeply rooted at home, so much so that I've wisely spent my disposable income on creature comforts that makes going out of the house unnecessary.

I wasn't born under gemini, but i'm habitually indecisive and inconsistent. and seeing that I've been keeping a blog for more than a decade, it's safe to assume that I've done my share of talking

I wasn't born under cancer, but i'm fiercely loyal beyond any sensible reason. I can sense where the other person is getting at and deeply feel emotional pain from any shade thrown at me.

I wasn't born under leo, but i'm the personification of passion and pride.

I wasn't born under virgo, but I pay an unnecessarily extreme close attention to details. I always feel a sense of duty to be of service to other people, to the point of self-sacrifice.

I wasn't born under libra, but I do my best to stay impartial above all things, which makes me a sucker in hearing out the aggrieved and downtrodden.

I wasn't born under scorpio, but i'm quick to bring vengeance and viciousness, the moment i'm wronged.

I wasn't born under sagittarius, but seek fun in every opportunity. which is a stark contrast to my social ineptitude in being unable to show complex human emotion.

I wasn't born under capricorn, but I have a strong sense of sticking to the finer fundamentals and maintaining tradition.

I wasn't born under aquarius, but sarcasm is my mother tongue.

I wasn't born under pisces, but I've always felt a strong pull towards the arts, and my perennial battle against depression has always been my muse

I wasn't born yesterday, but somehow, there's something comforting about being told who you are and what's gonna happen to you.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

an ode to rubenesque figures

dark side of the gym

time space continuum