close encounters

i saw the sugar daddy today. and i felt vindicated.

more and more, i'm realizing how little of a loss she actually was to me. her beauty was only skin deep, she wasn't positively interesting, and she didn't bring anything of value to the relationship. hence, what i truly lost was the time, energy and resources i poured in the failed relationship. granted, i had my fun and i learned my lessons, and i got someone that toxic out of my life - those i am grateful for, but also those things i want to move past from.

i'm likewise grateful that the sugar daddy took her away from me because my life would have been much more miserable had i stayed with a woman without any integrity. i wouldn't trust her with my life, as with the case of legal liability of a spouse in marriage. i also wouldn't trust her with my children's lives, as with the case of an established filial relationship. and it is a universal truth that relationships are built on trust, and on a list of people in my life arranged by how much i trusted them, she wouldn't even make the cut.

seeing her accomplices made me feel good about myself because in my eyes they were pathetic people that take a shit where they eat. and more power to them if they like feces in their food and that gives them meaning to their lives, but those kinds of creatures, i wouldn't want to be associated with. they can have their worldly possessions, i'll have my virtues, just as much as i'll have my vengeance.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

an ode to rubenesque figures

dark side of the gym

time space continuum