an unholy triumvirate

i'm not the man for my girlfriend. it just so happens i have part of me growing in her.

i've perhaps come to terms with being unable to change things outside my control, particularly how other people feel. i can't do much that she and i have diametrically opposed values. i'll just adjust. it makes me miserable. but that's the price of being irresponsible.

she could've easily done better. a guy who can make her laugh without fail. a guy who will be caring to her the way she wants it. a guy who can provide for her and not living off a government salary. had rationality prevailed, she would have just gotten rid of me because who i am isn't what she truly need.

but there are much more important things now. more than my level of happiness, more than my quality of life.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

an ode to rubenesque figures

dark side of the gym

time space continuum