20/20 mirror

sometimes i just want to break down cause i very rarely get the appropriate emotional support. i can see people try, they're there, i appreciate that. but a diesel engine can't run on unleaded fuel.

it's harrowingly alienating to never truly felt understood at your worst times. i've given up on trying. we're all too self-absorbed and especially for someone as overly complicated as i am, i need a shitload of understanding. i'm sincerely waiting to meet at least a single human being that will make me feel like i'm seen the way i truly am. no, not someone who will routinely kiss my ass for my numerous petty triumphs, nor someone who will antagonize me for how horrible of a human being i am. just someone who can correct the disturbingly distorted discernment of my psyche.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

an ode to rubenesque figures

dark side of the gym

time space continuum