falsehoods of new chapters

maybe this new site bodes better for me. but let's face it, i'm still the same person. i've been blogging for more than a decade and nothing much has changed - i'm still unnecessarily meandering, i still have a depressive air of heaviness, and i still try to poke in a bit of misplaced humor. but that's just me, and that's who i'll always probably be.

and that's why the only thing different this time around is that i won't have the remnants of the crappy cbox i used to keep where my ex left a note, i won't have the stupid "summer na, tuli ka na ba?" title that i can't get rid of, and i won't have an embarrassing 10+ years worth of history to deal with - all of which, could easily be google-able, so good luck to my career in the future should my future employers wish to stalk me.

but maybe i've grown a bit. i learned a thing or two about proper use of punctuation (i hope), i've probably gotten a wider vocabulary and a knack for alliteration, and i have a whole lot of experiences to references and lessons gleaned.

however, the formula will always be the same, instead of confiding in a friend or praying to higher power, i'll be typing away my intimate thoughts on this publicly available platform.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

an ode to rubenesque figures

dark side of the gym

time space continuum